Maxia MX Series
- High Performance Competition Fly Rod handbuilt in Spain by one of Europe's leading rod designers
- This fast action Nymphing rod has a light, crisp feel with a powerful backbone & incredible tippet protection.
- Every rod is custom built to order. Expect about 4-5 weeks for your rod to be shipped.
- As one of the only Maxia dealers in the US we will handle all warranty & repair claims for the life of your rod.
- Order your Maxia through us & receive a permanent 10% discount on our Tungsten Euro Nymphs as well as a free Boombox Fly Box.
- Price includes shipping and a Maxia rod tube
S P E C :
AML (Advanced Multilayer) techniques and the use of multi-modulus fibres, allow MAXIA MX rods to have a highly compressed, concentric structure which gives the rods exceptional power and sensitivity.
The special features of these techniques are particularly suited to the manufacture of light weight rods. They are hand polished, one by one, using joinery techniques. We are seeking the maximum performance for each rod.
The fine layer of varnish and the titanium alloy guides maintain the reaction of the rod by not adding any additional weight at critical points. This feature and our special balance technique, give our rods a feeling of lightness which is difficult to match. You must try them to fully realize their quality.